Consultant (M/F/D) Energy & Commodity Trading at FORRS
Munich, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Nuremberg, Frankfurt, Berlin, Leipzig, Cologne, Stuttgart
FORRS employees form a team of independently thinking personalities. Everyone counts, everyone contributes when it comes to realizing sustainable solutions for our clients’ complex challenges. We see ourselves as a young and dynamic consulting organization with a high level of industry expertise and a flat hierarchy. Our clients include banks, asset managers, and energy and commodity trading companies. We love to identify optimization potentials along the entire process chain from trading, risk management to settlement, to show possible solutions and to take responsibility for the implementation. We work highly professionally and are ambitious. And that is why we need you and your know-how.
International Client Projects
You will be part of our consulting teams that carry out consulting projects for our clients in the banking, energy and commodity trading sector.
You methodically analyze problems and develop sustainable strategies and solutions in an environment of international customers.
You will contribute to the planning, coordination and design of projects in the areas of front/middle office, risk management and market data.
In the agile and dynamic environment of our customers, you are constantly adapting to new project conditions and support our customers in important decisions.
- Above-average university degree (diploma/master’s degree) in mathematics, computer science, economics or a related field
- Knowledge of energy trading and the traded products
- Strong analytical skills and a high degree of independence
- Ideally, experience in consulting projects or the energy industry
- Customer oriented way of work and confident appearance as well as high quality awareness
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel and the flexibility required in the consulting environment
- Varied project contents
- Opportunity-rich, international working environment
- Collegial atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- Development opportunities on professional and personal level through internal training and promotion and funding of professional certifications (e.g., CFA, ERP, FRM)
We highly value curious and motivated individuals who can work both independently and as part of a team. As a consulting organization FORRS is constantly evolving with the evolution of all our team members as our foundation. Our client assignments will challenge you and our experienced consulting team will actively support you, so that you master major challenges contributing to your personal development.