Internship (f/m/d) – Consulting Energy, Environment & Telecommunication
With Horváth you work in an independent, international management consultancy. We offer you the right environment to grow beyond yourself with. Our success story is shaped by our unique corporate culture and the people who work with us .
Become a part of us.
What awaits you
· Content-related collaboration in challenging consulting projects in the environment of the energy and telecommunications industry Support of our experienced teams at our customers on site as well as in the office
· Work on technical topics by preparing presentations and analyses, preparing and following up on workshops, and performing project management tasks.
· Accompaniment of internal topics such as. Studies, market-related activities, research activities
· Personal support by a mentor with regular feedback
· Personal support from a mentor with regular feedback
· Steep learning curve in a supportive and challenging environment Admission to the Horváth Student Club after a challenging outstanding internship
· Possibility to write a practice-oriented study- thesis
What you bring with you
Advanced university degree in business sciences, industrial engineering, business informatics, mathematics, physics or statistics (min. fourth semester completed) with very good academic performance availability of at least. two months, ideally from three months onwards
· First practical experience during studies
· Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, ideally in VBA and R
· High level of self-motivation and willingness to perform, independent work, analytical thinking, creative ability to implement and solution-oriented action enjoy friendly cooperation, exchange of knowledge and experience as well as a dash of humor
Katrin Möhrle | career@horvath-partners.