Internship (M/F/D) Software Engineer Energy & Commodity Trading at FORRS
FORRS employees form a team of independently thinking personalities. Everyone counts, everyone contributes when it comes to realizing sustainable solutions for our clients’ complex challenges. We see ourselves as a young and dynamic consulting organization with a high level of industry expertise and a flat hierarchy. Our clients include banks, asset managers, and energy and commodity trading companies. We love to identify optimization potentials along the entire process chain from trading, risk management to settlement, to show possible solutions and to take responsibility for the implementation. We work highly professionally and are ambitious. And that is why we need you and your know-how.
Cutting Edge Technology
Together with our consulting team, you will develop new tools for our customers from the banking, insurance, energy trading and asset management sectors.
You will work with a highly motivated team of consultants on a wide range of projects, gain practical project experience and work on topics independently.
In the agile and dynamic environment of our projects, you will constantly adapt to new framework conditions and support our consultants.
- Studying computer science, mathematics or a related field for a master’s degree
- Strong analytical skills and a structured way of working
- Experience with relational databases and software development experience in the programming language Python, Pandas and Flask experience of advantage
- Experience in Azure cloud development is an advantage
- First experience in project management and high quality awareness
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
- Availability of 6 months, possibly combinable with working student activity
- Experience in modern agile cloud software development
- Exciting conceptualization of new tools using the latest technologies
- Varied and challenging project content
- Opportunity-rich, international working environment
- Collegial atmosphere and flat hierarchies
We highly value curious and motivated individuals who can work both independently and as part of a team. As a consulting organization FORRS is constantly evolving with the evolution of all our team members as our foundation. Our client assignments will challenge you and our experienced consulting team will actively support you, so that you master major challenges contributing to your personal development.