Product Specialist/System Consultant/Developer – Spark
The power system is one of the biggest and most complex machines built by humanity and that this system is changing. Solar parks and offshore wind are only part of the story. By 2030, we’ll have 200 million small-scale power assets in Europe – rooftop solar, small wind and hydro, biomass and geothermal power, as well as storage such as electric vehicles and residential electric water heaters. Can these distributed energy resources (DERs) facilitate a smarter use of the power grid?
At Volue, a market leader in technologies and services that power the green transition, we use our massive knowledge of the power market to build tools that accelerate the integration of DERs in the power system. Through forecasting where and when DERs are needed in the grid, we reduce the need for grid investment. Help Volue build the power system of the future and shape sustainable tomorrow by joining us on Spark – Volue journey.
We are looking for candidates who can make the customer journey an engaging, positive and friction-free experience!
Your main areas of responsibility and your tasks will be:
- to be our Product Specialist/System Consultant/Developer to make the customer journey an engaging and positive experience
- to share in-depth knowledge of our offering
- to develop demonstrators and proof-of-concepts
- to assist our customers through their onboarding journey
- to be “hands-on” and assist our customers with their data insight, integration and configuration
- to engage and inspire customers
- to identify opportunities
We think you are the right candidate if you have:
- Bsc/Msc in IT or equivalent
- a strong software development background and excel at choosing the right tool for the job
- understanding of energy system (preferrable)
What we offer
- Large degree of influence in shaping & developing the role further
- Great colleagues in one of Europe’s most exciting green tech companies
- An exciting role with great professional development opportunities and training
- Competitive compensation package
The position can be based in either of the following Volue’s offices: in Trondheim or Oslo
Should you have any questions, please reach out to Ola.Hendseth@volue.com
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
Other opportunities at Volue